- Azərbaycan və Özbəkistan saxta IMEI kodlarına qarşı birgə mübarizə aparacaq 22 Nov, 2022
- Gənclər və İdman Nazirliyi İT sistemlərini “Hökumət buludu”na köçürür 18 Nov, 2022
- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
“AzInTelecom” LLC, operating under the Ministry of Transport, Communications, and High Technologies, has established 12,337 direct technical interconnection channels with more than 30 international voice operators functioning on Europe, Asia, America, and Africa, using the latest technologies and signaling systems in order to provide alternative and high-quality international telecommunication services between Azerbaijan and the world countries, as well as increasing volume and introducing modern services.
In this respect, during the 25th Anniversary Azerbaijan International Telecommunications, Innovation, and High Technologies Exhibition - “Bakutel-2019” -, “AzInTelecom” LLC and the National Center for Traffic Exchange of the Republic of Belarus signed an agreement on the provision of international telecommunications services.
To increase the quality of international communication services, the Parties agreed to cross-test the networks. The tests, which will be held in accordance with the agreement, will allow evaluating the overall quality of the network, the timely detection and response to third-party attempts to interfere with interconnection channels, and increasing the fight against illegal international voice traffic.
The Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies regularly takes measures to improve the quality of international voice traffic and maintain connection between Azerbaijan and the world on a regular basis.