- Azərbaycan və Özbəkistan saxta IMEI kodlarına qarşı birgə mübarizə aparacaq 22 Nov, 2022
- Gənclər və İdman Nazirliyi İT sistemlərini “Hökumət buludu”na köçürür 18 Nov, 2022
- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
“AzInTelecom” LLC operating within the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has been participating at the 23rd Azerbaijan International Telecommunications and Information Technologies Exhibition and Conference to be held in December 5-8 for the second time.
“AzInTelecom” LLC targeted at becoming new generation telecommunications company demonstrates its cloud based services due to technical opportunities provided by the only TIER III certified Data Centre in the Southern Caucasus region along with the traditional fields of activities of “AzInTelecom” such as exchange and regulation of international voice traffic, as well as certification of telecommunication devices and equipment imported to Azerbaijan. With the view of boosting service level and maximizing quality indicators in the above-said fields, new generation technologies have been applied in all fields of activity of the company.
Newly deployed IP based International Switching System enables to interconnect with all mobile and fixed telecommunications operators of Azerbaijan, as well as international telecommunications operators based on the latest technologies. Installation of the above-mentioned system upon cloud-based IMS platform allows unlimited switching to the network, application of number portability systems in the mobile and fixed networks, harmonization with various infrastructure and virtualization systems, even offering different multimedia and new generation services (IP TV, teleconference, virtual IP-PBX, etc.) to customers.
Cloud-based services within the Data Centre include compute, storage, colocation and network. Advantages of our Data Center are ensuring information security, prevention of cyberattacks and minimization of risks related to data loss. More to the point, our services are provided with 24/7 technical support.