- Azərbaycan və Özbəkistan saxta IMEI kodlarına qarşı birgə mübarizə aparacaq 22 Nov, 2022
- Gənclər və İdman Nazirliyi İT sistemlərini “Hökumət buludu”na köçürür 18 Nov, 2022
- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
A new chairman has been appointed to the Management Board of AzInTelecom LLC, which operates under the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport. Elkhan Azizov has been appointed Chairman of the Board of AzInTelecom LLC.
He received a bachelor's degree in public administration from the Academy of Public Administration under the President, and a master's degree in business administration from the MBA program jointly organized by Georgia State University and the Azerbaijan State University of Oil and Industry. He has also successfully completed various international courses, including a Business Management course co-organized by Global Innovation Catalyst LLC (GIC) and Stanford University.
E.Azizov started his career in the Narimanov District Executive Power, then worked as the General Director of "Edumedia-Azerbaijan", Deputy Director of the Information Computing Center (ICC) of the Ministry. On December 22 last year, ICC was merged with "AzInTelecom" and reorganized for the second time.