- Azərbaycan və Özbəkistan saxta IMEI kodlarına qarşı birgə mübarizə aparacaq 22 Nov, 2022
- Gənclər və İdman Nazirliyi İT sistemlərini “Hökumət buludu”na köçürür 18 Nov, 2022
- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
AzInTelecom, acting at the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies, held a free educational webinar "From fundamentals of ICT to cloud technologies" with the participation of Microsoft Azerbaijan and Kaspersky companies.
The main purpose of the webinar was the creation of conditions for students, as well as specialists from various fields for the acquisition of new knowledge in the field of IT and cloud technologies, within the framework of the special quarantine regime.
At the event held on digital platform, the organizers made a comprehensive presentation on information technology, the basics of cybersecurity and cloud technologies.
At the beginning of the webinar, Ruslan Aliyev, director of AzInTelecom commercial department, emphasized that the main goal of webinars on IT and technology is to inspire everyone in Azerbaijan to keep up with modern world trends and inform them about digital technologies. In his words, this initiative will have good results.
Gachai Mirzayev, the representative of Microsoft Azerbaijan, made a presentation on information technology and innovations in this area. Mushfig Mammadov, speaking on behalf of Kaspersky, spoke about important aspects of cybersecurity.
At the end of the presentation, the speakers answered the questions of the participants.
It should be noted that in the near future AzInTelecom plans to conduct similar events again.