- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
The ISO / IEC 20000-1: 2018 information technology service management system standard has been awarded to AzInTelecom LLC, which is part of the Ministry of Transport, Communications, and High Technologies.
The company's activities fulfill the new criteria for 2018, according to the results of an independent audit undertaken by the Norwegian certification services organization DNV GL. AzInTelecom was awarded an ISO / IEC 20000-1: 2011 certificate of conformity for the first time in 2016. This, in turn, is an indicator of adaptation to the processes and trends in the world in a short time.
This certificate confirms that “Azcloud” cloud provider services are in line with the level of service for international voice traffic (VoIP) and data center exchanged between Azerbaijan and other countries.
Obtaining ISO / IEC 20000-1: 2018 certification demonstrates that internal processes are secure, well-managed, and continually improved.
The accreditation itself fosters a culture of continual development, resulting in improved IT service system quality. Most importantly, this standard instills confidence in service management through a disciplined manner.
It should be mentioned that international bodies have previously issued AzInTelecom LLC certificates of compliance with ISO 27001: 2013 and TIER III standards.