- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
Azerbaijani delegation, representing the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies and its agencies is attending the 25th international telecommunications exhibition-forum TIBO-2018 in Minsk, Belarus. The delegation includes 30 representatives from state, private and non-governmental organizations.
Over 100 companies from 15 countries, including Azerbaijan are participating in the exhibition TIBO-2018. Note that Azerbaijan , which will run until May 18, is represented by a national pavilion at the exhibition. During the VIP tour of the exhibition, Prime Minister of Belarus Andrei Kobyakov and other officials visited Azerbaijan’s national pavilion, familiarized themselves with the innovations of our country in ICT field. It will be recalled that the exhibition-forum TIBO, which is held annually in the Republic of Belarus, is considered a global platform for the exchange of new achievements and best practices in the field of information technologies. The exhibition exposition covers such topics as national information infrastructure, information and communication services, integrated solutions for telecommunication operators, design and construction of telecommunication networks, digital television and radio, Internet broadcasting, mobile applications, information technologies in the socio-cultural sphere, geo-information and navigation technologies, robotics technologies etc.
During the preparation of the forum TIBO-2018, the Organizing Committee paid special attention to the development of youth entrepreneurship, supporting startups and popularizing IT technologies among young people. The first Eurasian Digital Forum is being held within TIBO-2018 in order to discuss the issues of digital transformation and harmonization of digital markets at the national and intercountry levels. The event can bring significant market and competitive advantages in the implementation of projects “One Belt, One Road” initiative.