- An innovation for entrepreneurs from “SİMA İmza” and PAŞA Bank! 07 Dec, 2023
- Login to the Electronic Court system is possible with “SİMA İmza”! 05 Dec, 2023
- "> "AzInTelecom" is starting the implementation of an amendment to the law on reducing the registration fee for mobile devices. 04 Dec, 2023
- Visit our stand at the InMerge Innovation Summit, held with the support of AzInTelecom 29 Nov, 2023
- Get a business loan from PASHA Bank with “SİMA İmza” without leaving the office! 28 Nov, 2023
Armenian military forces committed genocides in the town of Khojaly with the population of 7 thousand people on February 26 1992. There were 3 thousand people in the town at the time of Armenian military forces' attack. As most part of the population had to leave town during 4 months blockade. 613 people were killed, 1000 peaceful people of different age became invalid during Khojaly genocide. 106 women, 63 children, 70 old men were killed. 8 families were completely annihilated, 130 children lost one parents, while 25 both of them. 1275 peace residents were taken hostages, the fate of 150 of them is still unknown.
All these were committed by Armenian militaries with special mercilessness and inconceivable barbarism. A part of town residents, attempted to flee were killed by Armenians waiting in the ambushes. All these facts prove that Armenia committed genocide against civil people, violating Geneva Convention concerning war rules. Khojaly genocide terrified journalists and publicists of Russia, Georgia, Great Britain, France, Germany, the USA etc.
International conventions, laws, criticize genocides like Khojaly tragedy and call them inadmissible. Azerbaijan nation has all legal base to bring suit against the Armenian republic in the International court of the UN, guiding by convention "Warning and punishment of genocide crime". The world must know this crime directed not only against Azerbaijan nation, but also whole mankind. Armenian military-political aggression must be condemned by world community. International organizations, parliaments of the world states must give political-legal appraisal of Khojaly genocide - military crime, committed by the Armenian Republic in the Azerbaijan territories.