- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
AzInTelecom, which operates under the Ministry of Transport, Communication and High Technologies, will hold a conference on “Safe Cloud Infrastructure” jointly with Microsoft and Trend Micro.
The event will be held at the Heydar Aliyev Center on October 30 as a part of the Innovations Week. At the conference, the information will be given on the services offered to customers within the framework of the AzInTelecom and Microsoft partnership (MS Windows Server 2016, Office 365). At the same time, the importance of using licensed software to ensure cyber security, and the technical and material advantages that these licenses can give to customers, if obtained from the cloud, will be brought to the attention.
The event will also talk about the favorable opportunities created for the Data Center customers to be offered within the framework of the AzInTelecom and Trend Micro partnership.
It is worth mention that the Data Center, which was launched by AzInTelecom LLC in 2016, is the only data center in the South Caucasus region awarded by the TIER III certificate. Starting to introduce the infrastructure-based IT solutions in the data center since 2017, AzInTelecom offers the various licensing and cyber security solutions to the potential customers within the partnership with partner companies, benefitting from the broad range of possibilities of the center.