- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
The “Uptime Institute” awarded AzInTelecom LLC's Reserve Data Center in Yevlakh, which was created under the the Ministry of Transport, Communications, and High Technologies, with the Tier 3 Facility certificate on January 25, 2021. The endurance of all important infrastructure equipment and systems in the Data Center was gradually tested by Uptime Institute professionals throughout the technical testing for the certificate.
It should be noted that the goal of building a backup data center in Yevlakh after the main data center in Baku is to secure customer data and provide reliable and high-quality cloud services in the event that the main data center in Baku fails. The center was developed as part of the Ministry of Justice's "Advanced Justice Services and Modern Judicial Infrastructure" project, which was sponsored by AzInTelecom LLC and the World Bank.
The Data Center's core infrastructure systems and equipment were developed on the "1 Plus 1" basis, covering a total building area of 1,400 square meters. Alternative energy supply, firefighting systems, physical protection, backup water and fuel tanks, and high-level protection systems that offer energy sources are all part of the infrastructure.
The Backup Data Center's mobile design has a number of advantages, one of which is portability. This enables the transport of emergency storage containers to a more secure, physically safe location.
It is also carried out the geographical reservation of IMS-type station systems, which provide international telephone calls exchanged between Azerbaijan and all nations across the world via the container-type infrastructure created in Yevlakh.
In Azerbaijan and the South Caucasus region, AzInTelecom LLC has created Tier 3 Information Technology Management System Standard (ISO 20000), Business Sustainability Management System Standard (ISO 22301), and Information Security Management System Standard (ISO 27001). The first Data Center with) certifications is used to supply AZCLOUD cloud services.