- An innovation for entrepreneurs from “SİMA İmza” and PAŞA Bank! 07 Dec, 2023
- Login to the Electronic Court system is possible with “SİMA İmza”! 05 Dec, 2023
- "> "AzInTelecom" is starting the implementation of an amendment to the law on reducing the registration fee for mobile devices. 04 Dec, 2023
- Visit our stand at the InMerge Innovation Summit, held with the support of AzInTelecom 29 Nov, 2023
- Get a business loan from PASHA Bank with “SİMA İmza” without leaving the office! 28 Nov, 2023
According to the Transition Plan to the "Government Cloud", carried out in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev No. 718 dated June 3, 2019 "On the creation of the Government Cloud (G-cloud) and providing of cloud services", works with government agencies continue.
Within the framework of transition works, full or partial migration of information systems of government agencies to Baku and Yevlakh Data centers owned by AzInTelecom LLC, operating under the auspices of the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport, is carried out.
Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action partially migrates its information systems to the Government Cloud in order to increase the level of service and have more flexible solutions. Within the framework of the project, the agency acquired the IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) cloud infrastructure service provided by AzInTelecom LLC.
Placing virtual infrastructures in the Data Center and storing data using encryption tools ensures the security necessary for cloud infrastructure.
The agency also used a virtual server service to host the agency's website resources.
With the migration of government agencies to the Government Cloud, current IT costs are reduced and the productivity of information systems is increased.
In addition, further improvement of the security of information systems, stable and sustainable IT infrastructure, high-quality service provision with prompt coordination and 24/7 monitoring service are achieved.
"AzInTelecom" LLC is the first organization in Azerbaijan and the South Caucasus region with "TIER III" International compliance certificate. In addition, it has 2 Data Centers located in Baku and Yevlakh that meet the requirements of "ISO 20000", "ISO 22301" and "ISO 27001" certificates.