- Azərbaycan və Özbəkistan saxta IMEI kodlarına qarşı birgə mübarizə aparacaq 22 Nov, 2022
- Gənclər və İdman Nazirliyi İT sistemlərini “Hökumət buludu”na köçürür 18 Nov, 2022
- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
“AzInTelecom” LLC, which is part of the Ministry of Transportation, Communications, and High Technologies, has been appointed a new CEO. Tagi Tagi-zadeh has been appointed Deputy Director, Acting Director of AzInTelecom Limited Liability Company on the direction of Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies Rashad Nabiyev.
Tagi Tagizadeh previously served as the director of the Innovation Center at the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan's State Agency for Citizen Services and Social Innovations.
Tagizade Tagi Khalid oglu was born in the city of Baku on October 2, 1989. He earned a bachelor's degree in law from Baku State University between 2007 and 2011. He earned his Master's degree in Business Law (LL.M.) from the University of California, Berkeley in 2012-2013. He was the Deputy Director of "Innovation Center" LLC from September 15, 2016 to 2018, and then the Director from 2018.