- An innovation for entrepreneurs from “SİMA İmza” and PAŞA Bank! 07 Dec, 2023
- Login to the Electronic Court system is possible with “SİMA İmza”! 05 Dec, 2023
- "> "AzInTelecom" is starting the implementation of an amendment to the law on reducing the registration fee for mobile devices. 04 Dec, 2023
- Visit our stand at the InMerge Innovation Summit, held with the support of AzInTelecom 29 Nov, 2023
- Get a business loan from PASHA Bank with “SİMA İmza” without leaving the office! 28 Nov, 2023
“AzInTelecom” LLC, which is part of the Ministry of Transportation, Communications, and High Technologies, has been appointed a new CEO. Tagi Tagi-zadeh has been appointed Deputy Director, Acting Director of AzInTelecom Limited Liability Company on the direction of Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies Rashad Nabiyev.
Tagi Tagizadeh previously served as the director of the Innovation Center at the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan's State Agency for Citizen Services and Social Innovations.
Tagizade Tagi Khalid oglu was born in the city of Baku on October 2, 1989. He earned a bachelor's degree in law from Baku State University between 2007 and 2011. He earned his Master's degree in Business Law (LL.M.) from the University of California, Berkeley in 2012-2013. He was the Deputy Director of "Innovation Center" LLC from September 15, 2016 to 2018, and then the Director from 2018.