- Azərbaycan və Özbəkistan saxta IMEI kodlarına qarşı birgə mübarizə aparacaq 22 Nov, 2022
- Gənclər və İdman Nazirliyi İT sistemlərini “Hökumət buludu”na köçürür 18 Nov, 2022
- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
Together with the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport, the IBA is launching a new project. The goal is to support the development of human capital in our country. The project will train professional ICT specialists for the labor market. Students and graduates of higher education institutions will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills in programming, software, design and other areas. Within the framework of this cooperation alone, it is planned to train 200 graduates in 2022 on the basis of relevant directions. In addition, an idea marathon, incubation and acceleration programs will be implemented jointly organized by the IBA and the Ministry. The opportunities of the Bank's IBA Tech Academy and the IBA Innovation Center will be widely used in the implementation of joint activities. Thus, the next programs to be announced by the IBA Tech Academy in the coming days will provide scholarship opportunities.
The project in question is implemented under the Technest Scholarship Program presented by the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport in 2021. The main goal of this program is to form a social community of mature, innovative and entrepreneurial people in accordance with the requirements of the labor market in the field of ICT. Currently, about 500 young people and teenagers are studying on scholarships under the program. 120 of them are schoolchildren.
IBA also actively supports the training of IT professionals in our country and the development of the startup ecosystem. The bank's IBA Tech Academy and IBA Innovation Center have been operating for several years. Cooperation between the IBA and the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport in the field of education will make a significant contribution to the development of the innovation ecosystem in the country, the creation of innovative products and services.