- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
"AzInTelecom" LLC, which operates under the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport, offers new information security services in two directions to protect information resources from cybercrime risks and take preventive measures.
Customers of "AzInTelecom" LLC, which trusts the information resources of many large companies and government agencies of the country, can use the services of information security audit and consulting, cybersecurity.
It should be noted that in modern times, information technology is developing rapidly and new IT solutions and equipment are emerging. Along with the advantages of these systems, the weak points are also in focus. Throughout the process, these gaps become a source of danger to the systems, both naturally and with the attack of other parties.
The Information Security Audit and Consulting Service provided by "AzInTelecom" LLC includes all steps from the preparation of policy documents and risk assessment in accordance with international standards to the implementation of mitigation, ie mitigation measures
The service also includes raising awareness of cyber-attacks on employees and organizing awareness-raising programs to help them detect cyberattacks.
As part of the cyber security service, security checks of information resources, web and mobile applications are carried out.
Support is provided to detect and eliminate vulnerabilities in the customer's IT infrastructure, services and services that can be exploited during cyberattacks. At the same time, "AzInTelecom's" specialists carry out certain technical work to identify and eliminate the root cause of cyber incidents that the customer has encountered before.
The main purpose of providing new services is to achieve effective management through the development of effective policies, guidelines and procedures. The use of these services is an indicator of the responsibility of enterprises working with sensitive information against cyber threats.