- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
An info-tour was organized for Baku and Sumgayit schoolchildren at AzInTelecom LLC, which operates under the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport, organized by the Ministry of Education.
The students got acquainted with the administrative building of AzInTelecom, its laboratories, as well as the work process during the Infotour.
Chairman of the Board of AzInTelecom Elkhan Azizov greeted the students and gave more information about the organization. It was noted that the activities of the organization, established in 2015, include the organization of international voice traffic exchange between Azerbaijan and foreign countries, cloud services, business solutions, centralized information systems. It was noted that AzInTelecom LLC, the creator of a new generation digital signature based on biometric authentication and having the largest accessibility zone in the South Caucasus, Azerbaijan, played a leading role in the digital development of our country.
Elkhan Azizov noted that the interest of students in such important areas as IT, telecommunications, cloud technology is commendable. He called on students to develop themselves in these areas and join the "AzInTelecom" team to jointly participate in shaping the digital future of our country. E.Azizov also added that the AzInTelecom LLC team, which has a strong human resource potential, is constantly attracting new members.
Then Khalid Khalidli, Head of Marketing Department of "AzInTelecom", made a presentation. He spoke about the services and products of the organization, the prospects of "AzInTelecom", as well as experience and startup programs.
In the end, he answered the students' questions.