- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
The winners of the “Digital Shusha” Hackathon held with the support of “AzInTelecom” LLC operating under the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies, State Committee for Work with Diaspora of the Republic of Azerbaijan, “Edmur Craft”, “Data SoCool”, “Step IT Academy”, “GenderHub Azerbaijan” have been announced.
The main purpose of the Hackathon held by the "Azerbaijani Future Ninjas" Facebook community in Azerbaijan on June 18-20, created by the Estonian company "Inskillz", is to demonstrate the material and cultural heritage of Shusha in the digital world. "AzInTelecom" LLC, which pays special attention to the implementation of such projects and Hackathons aimed at the recognition of Azerbaijan in the world, along with the sponsorship, also acted as a member of the jury.
The first-place winner, "Local and Digital", established a video game called "Discover Karabakh" to promote Karabakh. The second place was taken by the "Karabakh" team, which performed a project called "Retweet Bot". The third place went to the Innovation team, which created a website to support the creative activities of young people, to publish articles on various topics, full-length or short films, and photos.
It should be noted that "AzInTelecom" LLC provides provides cloud services in the directions of AZCLOUD, AZCLOUD Enterprise and Government Solutions on the basis of international voice traffic, certification of telecommunication means imported into the country and access zone with “TIER III”, “ISO 20000”, “ISO 22301” and “ISO 27001” certificates.