- An innovation for entrepreneurs from “SİMA İmza” and PAŞA Bank! 07 Dec, 2023
- Login to the Electronic Court system is possible with “SİMA İmza”! 05 Dec, 2023
- "> "AzInTelecom" is starting the implementation of an amendment to the law on reducing the registration fee for mobile devices. 04 Dec, 2023
- Visit our stand at the InMerge Innovation Summit, held with the support of AzInTelecom 29 Nov, 2023
- Get a business loan from PASHA Bank with “SİMA İmza” without leaving the office! 28 Nov, 2023
Meetings were held with representatives of government agencies on the “Government Cloud Transition Plan of State Information Systems and Resources” approved by the relevant decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan within the framework of “Azcloud government solutions” project of “AzInTelecom” LLC operating under the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport.
In order to discuss regulatory, migration, financial and technical issues, meetings were organized within the project with IT specialists from 36 government agencies, which plan to move to the "Government Cloud" during 2020-2021. During the meetings, detailed information was provided on the organization of migration, reserves, financial aspects, access to archive centers, information security, legal mechanism and other such issues during the implementation of the "Government Cloud" concept.
At the same time, online trainings were organized for representatives of government agencies from the Finance, Law and Procurement departments to inform non-technical specialists about the concept. The trainings provided extensive information on the basics of cloud technology, legal aspects, calculation and optimization of cloud costs, and answered questions from participants.
Currently, "round table" meetings are underway with other government agencies, which are planning to move to the "Government Cloud", and these meetings are planned to be completed by the end of this year.
It should be noted that AzInTelecom LLC is the first technology and telecommunications company in the South Caucasus region with TIER III, ISO 20000, ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 certificates of conformity.