- Azərbaycan və Özbəkistan saxta IMEI kodlarına qarşı birgə mübarizə aparacaq 22 Nov, 2022
- Gənclər və İdman Nazirliyi İT sistemlərini “Hökumət buludu”na köçürür 18 Nov, 2022
- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
Meetings were held with representatives of government agencies on the “Government Cloud Transition Plan of State Information Systems and Resources” approved by the relevant decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan within the framework of “Azcloud government solutions” project of “AzInTelecom” LLC operating under the Ministry of Digital Development and Transport.
In order to discuss regulatory, migration, financial and technical issues, meetings were organized within the project with IT specialists from 36 government agencies, which plan to move to the "Government Cloud" during 2020-2021. During the meetings, detailed information was provided on the organization of migration, reserves, financial aspects, access to archive centers, information security, legal mechanism and other such issues during the implementation of the "Government Cloud" concept.
At the same time, online trainings were organized for representatives of government agencies from the Finance, Law and Procurement departments to inform non-technical specialists about the concept. The trainings provided extensive information on the basics of cloud technology, legal aspects, calculation and optimization of cloud costs, and answered questions from participants.
Currently, "round table" meetings are underway with other government agencies, which are planning to move to the "Government Cloud", and these meetings are planned to be completed by the end of this year.
It should be noted that AzInTelecom LLC is the first technology and telecommunications company in the South Caucasus region with TIER III, ISO 20000, ISO 22301 and ISO 27001 certificates of conformity.