- Azərbaycan və Özbəkistan saxta IMEI kodlarına qarşı birgə mübarizə aparacaq 22 Nov, 2022
- Gənclər və İdman Nazirliyi İT sistemlərini “Hökumət buludu”na köçürür 18 Nov, 2022
- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
AzInTelecom LLC together with Hesabdar.az platform offers 1C 8.3 cloud accounting service, which complies with Azerbaijan legislation, International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
1C Azcloud Enterprise cloud software enables small and medium sized businesses as well as large companies to keep their accounting, purchasing, production, sales, HR and payroll, financial and inventory records in a secure and safe environment. Advantages include high quality, favourable subscription terms, 72-hour data back-up via cloud services, and 24-hour customer service by Hesabdar.az. The user is informed in written form about settings and adjustments to the configuration of the software provided and timely back-ups are made. Training sessions are planned for new users so that they can easily use the service.
The account of new customers will be activated no later than 48 hours after submitting the information. Immediately after activating the account, the customer is redirected to the "Hesabdar.az" page to start using the relevant services. For more information: https://enterprise.azcloud.az/en/view/pages/11
It should be noted that AzInTelecom LLC is the first Azerbaijani company to pass an international audit and be awarded a certificate of management system standard for business sustainability (ISO 22301). This certificate confirms that AzInTelecom and its cloud-based Azcloud solutions, which provide services based on its availability zone, can continue to operate in adverse conditions. Azcloud is based in AzInTelecom LLC's first availability zone in Azerbaijan and the South Caucasus region, with TIER 3, IT Management System Standard (ISO 20000) and Information Security Management System Standard (ISO 27001) certifications.