- Data Processing Center and AzInTelecom have been merged. 30 Dec, 2021
- “AzInTelecom” organised trainings for media representatives on cloud technologies. Nəqliyyat, Rabitə və Yüksək Texnologiyalar Nazirliyi nəzdində fəaliyyət göstərən “AzInTelecom” MMC KİV nümayəndələri üçün “Buludlardan xəbərdar ol” adlı intensiv təlim təşkil edib.21 Sep, 2021
- AzInTelecom introduced new cloud-based 1C service for financial professionals 30 Jun, 2021
- “AZCLOUD ScaleUp”,the startup support program, has been launched by “AzInTelecom” LLC. 10 Jun, 2021
- Roundtables on "Transition Plan to G-Cloud " were hosted by AzInTelecom. 07 Jun, 2021
The "Azcloud ScaleUp" program will be launched by "AzInTelecom" LLC, which is part of the Ministry of Transport, Communications, and High Technologies. It will promote startup projects through direct partners. By contributing to the creation of a suitable digital ecosystem in the country, the purpose is to generate new ideas and foster innovative enterprise.
“AzInTelecom” LLC wants to implement large-scale events as part of the program, including cloud services up to AZN 5,000, startup infrastructure, promotion through AZCLOUD channels, participation in business events and exhibitions, and expert business and technological training.
“Azcloud ScaleUp” will support projects in seven priority areas: agriculture, education, medicine, smart country, environment, gaming, and online commerce. Its goal is to help potential startups in Azerbaijan grow their businesses reliably and sustainably, as well as communicate with the business community and customers.
Startups, as well as organizations and enterprises interested in becoming partners, will be able to participate in the “Azcloud ScaleUP” initiative. “AzInTelecom” LLC will sign Memorandums of Understanding with incubation, acceleration, venture capital, and other appropriate institutions to support entrepreneurs in ecosystem programs and digital transformation projects. More information can be found at https://scaleup.azcloud.az .
“AzInTelecom” LLC, which is built on the first access zone in Azerbaijan and the South Caucasus region “TIER III”, “ISO 20000”, “ISO 22301”, and “ISO 27001” certificates, plays an important part in the consistent reforms aimed at transforming Azerbaijan into a digital center in the region. Services include: “AZCLOUD cloud”, “AZCLOUD Enterprise”, and "Government Solutions".