- Azərbaycan və Özbəkistan saxta IMEI kodlarına qarşı birgə mübarizə aparacaq 22 Nov, 2022
- Gənclər və İdman Nazirliyi İT sistemlərini “Hökumət buludu”na köçürür 18 Nov, 2022
- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
The National Data Center of the Government Cloud will be created on the basis of the Data Center of "AzInTelecom" LLC under the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies.
This work is implemented in accordance with the concept on the creation of Government Cloud (G-Cloud) and measures in the field of providing cloud services, approved by Decree No. 718 of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated June 3, 2019 and Transition Plan developed on the basis of decision No. 428 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated October 29, 2020.
The National Data Center will ensure the geographic stability, steady operation of the Government Cloud, restoration of archives and data protection in case of cyber attacks, emergencies, martial law. This center will relate to specially protected facilities of critical infrastructure of vital importance.
The infrastructure of the project is currently under preparation and in accordance with the Transition Plan, the migration of government agencies to the Government Cloud will begin.
It should be noted that the project Government Cloud is being implemented in the infrastructure of a single data center that meets international standards of information systems owned by government agencies. The project is a cloud computing technology that provides the basis for stable, flexible, secure and cost-effective operation of information systems, provides access to cloud services and allows access to data from anywhere. The introduction of this technology provides secure storage of state information systems and their centralized formation in a sustainable infrastructure.