- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
AzInTelecom LLC, subordinated by the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies, continues to operate without interruption and successfully during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The organization has made a high level of technical preparations for international and local video conferences and has taken appropriate steps to ensure the continuity of video connections.
The emergency summit of the Turkish Council on combating the coronavirus pandemic, initiated by the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Chairman of the Cooperation Council of Turkic Speaking States Ilham Aliyev, was organized on the basis of Azcloud infostructure by “AzInTelecom” LLC.
Also, both high-quality video and information security were provided during the Non-Aligned Movement Contact Group video conference on "Together against COVID-19" by Azcloud. In addition, a software has been created to place a common database on the website www.namazerbaijan.org, which reflects the medical, social and humanitarian needs of member states in the fight against coronavirus.
The socio-economic results of the first quarter of 2020 meeting held in the form of a video conference was organized on the basis of Azcloud cloud solutions infrastructure.
It should be noted that the online meetings of the heads of the Turkish Council member states in the fields of transport, health, economy, customs and a video meeting with the representatives of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) also took place using Azcloud infrastructure.