- An innovation for entrepreneurs from “SİMA İmza” and PAŞA Bank! 07 Dec, 2023
- Login to the Electronic Court system is possible with “SİMA İmza”! 05 Dec, 2023
- "> "AzInTelecom" is starting the implementation of an amendment to the law on reducing the registration fee for mobile devices. 04 Dec, 2023
- Visit our stand at the InMerge Innovation Summit, held with the support of AzInTelecom 29 Nov, 2023
- Get a business loan from PASHA Bank with “SİMA İmza” without leaving the office! 28 Nov, 2023
AzInTelecom LLC under the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies has undergone an independent audit performed by DNV GL, a Norwegian company providing certification services in over 100 countries around the world. As a result, the validity period of the International Information Security Standard (ISO 27001-2013), which was awarded by the organization, has been extended.
In accordance with the characteristics of the ISO 27001 standard, AzInTelecom’s data center and Azcloud cloud solutions operating on its basis fully comply with the information security standards required for the creation, development and support of the Information Security Management System. This indicates that the data housed in the data center is fully protected, and the work continues to automate client access to the data.
Working on the application of the most effective methods in the field of IT management, AzInTelecom was previously awarded standard ISO 20000 for provision and management of IT services, ISO 22301 for Business Continuity Management System, as well as a TIER III Certificate of Conformity. Some time ago, an internal audit was launched to extend the validity of the ISO 27001 certificate. The main reason for this was to improve information security and information exchange, as well as increase transparency in management.
It should be noted that the same standards apply to the business process management, which in turn contributes to the transparency in management.