- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
“AzInTelecom”, acting on behalf of The Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies, became the first Azerbaijan company to be awarded the certificate of Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301:2012).
In order to be certified, “AzInTelecom” was independently audited by the “DNV GL” company of Norway. The certificate assures that both “AzInTelecom” and its “Azcloud” cloud services based on its data center can provide services even in risky situations.
These types of certificates are issued to companies that meet requirements for providing an environment to eliminate errors, reducing the probability of their emergence and restoration of a normal situation.
“AzInTelecom” LLC also was honored certificates including ISO 20000 for providing and management of IT services, ISO 27001 for information security and compliance certificate with the TIER III standards by international organizations.