- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
AzInTelecom LLC, operating under the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies, took part in a blood donation campaign launched by the Heydar Aliyev Foundation to help children suffering from anemia during the COVID-19 pandemic.
AzInTelecom employees supported the campaign to increase of blood supply tor people, especially children in need of special care.
The staff of AzInTelecom, who wanted to donate blood voluntarily, was first examined by hematologists. Employees in accordance with the relevant medical requirements were allowed to participate in donation.
It is noteworthy that AzInTelecom regularly participates in charity and soacial care campaigns and plans to participate in similar events in the future.