- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
A delegation from AzInTelecom LLC, which operates under the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies, closely acquainted with Belarus’ experience in cloud integration within the framework of the project “Government cloud” (G-cloud). AzInTelecom’s delegation held bilateral meetings with a number local companies and government agencies within the framework of XXV International Forum on Telecommunication “TIBO-2018” in Minsk. During the meetings, issues relating to cloud solutions, cloud integration, tendencies of Belarusian state bodies’ use of cloud, creation of government cloud and perspectives for transition to government cloud were discussed. The sides also exchanged their views and experience, and proposals were made on the development of relations between the two countries in the field of ICT, in particular, on the creation of opportunities for cooperation in the creation of government cloud. Note that the creation of government cloud (G-Cloud) is a component of the “Strategic Road Map for the Development of Telecommunication and Information Technologies in the Republic of Azerbaijan”.