- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
AzInTelecom LLC's representatives as a part of delegation of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies are participating in the 31st International Exhibition for Information and Communication Technology Sviaz 2019, taking place in Moscow, the capital of Russia.
Along with Azerbaijan, 392 companies from 15 countries – Belarus, Germany, Israel, Iran, Italy, Cyprus, China, the Republic of Korea, Latvia, the Netherlands, Russia, Romania, the USA, Finland, France are taking part in the exhibition, which will run until April 26.
The exhibition features solutions for fixed, mobile, satellite and fiber-optic communications, data networks, telecommunications, server and network equipment, broadcasting systems for cable, satellite TV and radio broadcasting, special software, information security solutions, virtualization, internet technologies and services, e-commerce solutions, etc.
The exhibition Sviaz has been held since 1975 and is considered the largest exhibition of IT and telecommunications solutions and products in the CIS and Eastern Europe.