- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
An event entitled “Sustainable and secure cloud environment” initiated by the AzInTelecom LLC was held within the international “Cyber Week” organized by the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies on March 11-15, 2019.
The event provided information on the ways of protecting the generated electronic information resources of government and business structures, organizations, as well as individuals and on the existing cyber threats.It was also held the exchange of views on the issues such as the data backup service provided by the cloud provider AZCLOUD, the secure cloud services and the prevention of loss of the stored data. During the event, the guests were also shown the solutions of Trend Micro, which is a global brand on maintenance of cyber security. The main advantages of these solutions are overall protection of servers and comprehensive security of cloud infrastructure. One of the products presented is a fast and convenient Backup service in the cloud. Since the continuous backup of data and cloud infrastructures allows you to quickly recover data when it is lost and facilitates the maintenance of data important for client.
It should be noted that the main goal of the “Cyber Week” is the development of the information society in Azerbaijan and the strengthening of the national cyber security system. Along with this, the reforms in this area are designed to inform the public on the ways of protecting the generated electronic information resources of government and business structures, organizations, as well as individuals and on the existing cyber threats. It is also expected an exchange of knowledge and experience to strengthen the national cybersecurity system.