- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
On March 11-15, 2019, the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies will hold the International “CyberSecurity Week” for the first time in Azerbaijan in order to increase the efficiency and awareness of interconnected activities in the field of cyber security, as well as to promote national readiness.
Speaking at a press conference organized by the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies on March 4 on the “CyberSecurity Week”, AzInTelecom Deputy Director Jeyhun Aliyev talked about the solutions and services that will be demonstrated at the event entitled “Sustainable and secure cloud environment”, which will be organized on March 12 as part of the “CyberSecurity Week”.
During the “Sustainable and Secure Cloud Environment” event, the information will be presented on the business activities and solutions for maintenance of cyber security. The event will also demonstrate the presentations on the data backup service provided by the cloud provider AZCLOUD, on the secure cloud services and the prevention of loss of stored data.
Also within the “CyberSecurity Week”, together with the relevant authorities, the following events will be organized: Regional Internet Administration Forum, ISO 27001 Certification, CERT Services in the Republic of Azerbaijan: Republican Scientific and Practical Workshop on Cyber Hazards and Protection Methods Against Them, and other similar topics.