- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
Ceremony of ”Caspian Business Award 2018”, organized by the Caspian European Club, was held on December 19, 2018. Various representatives representing the oil and non-oil sector were rewarded at the event.
Recall that the “Caspian Business Award” is presented to companies that are active in the social and other spheres of the economy on the territory of the Caspian-Black and Baltic States.
Heads of government agencies, representatives of the diplomatic and international missions accredited in Azerbaijan, members of Caspian European Club and as well as heads of non-member companies attended the event. This award has brought together companies and leaders who have contributed to the development of various sectors of the economy, as well as distinguished with their successful and transparent activities.
It is gratifying that AzInTelecom was named the "Most Progressive IT Company of the Year" by being awarded Caspian Business Award-2018 this year. AzTelecom's Deputy Director, Jeyhun Aliyev, while accepting the award, said: "It is important for us to be awarded this nomination by evaluating the achievements of this year." During the speech, the talk was about new services to be introduced within the announcement of “SaaS Year” (software services) for 2019 AzInTelecom. At the same time, these services will be further increased in the future.