- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
The Data Center of AzInTelecom LLC, which operates under the Ministry of Transport, Communication and High Technologies, is launching the Microsoft Office 365 license.
The customers will now be able to access the office software over the “cloud” simply by paying a monthly rent. 3 packages of the software sales pattern are offered: Office 365 Business Essentials, Office 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. The offered packages also have the features that include the automatic updates of versions and convenient adjustment of subscriptions.
The basic convenience of the Microsoft Office 365 is that users have access to their corporate resources from anywhere. Utilizing this service, it will be possible to check e-mail both in and out of office, and to work with the Microsoft Office applications. It should be noted that the new features of the office suite allow users to combine their online resources together. The Office 365 is also very simple to install and manage.
For more information about the service, please contact email@example.com or call (+99450) 251 5555.