- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
The international exhibition and conference ITU Telecom World, traditionally organized by the International Telecommunication Union every year, has started its work today. ITU Telecom World, the largest event in the field of telecommunications on the world stage, is held this year in Durban, South Africa. The forums, seminars, presentations on the ICT sphere will be organized within the framework of the event, and as an exhibition part the national pavilions will demonstrate the various solutions of the counties and companies. South African President Cyril Ramaphosa spoke at the official opening ceremony of the event today.
The key issues regarding the innovations for “smarter” development will be discussed in the framework of ITU Telecom-2018. And one of the international partners of the global event, which will last until September 13, is the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The delegation led by the Deputy Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies Elmir Velizade is attending the exhibition-conference. The delegation includes the representatives from the agencies of the Ministry, the private ICT companies and startups. The National Pavilion of Azerbaijan is installed at the exhibition where the companies representing the different countries are participating. The Pavilion will demonstrate the achievements, innovative services, applications and solutions in the country in the ICT field.
It should be noted that our country has been continuously represented by the National Pavilion at the ITU Telecom World exhibitions since 2009.