- Azintelecom provides cybersecurity services for public and private entities 24 Jun, 2022
- The story of two young people who acquired international IT certificates without higher education 24 Jun, 2022
- Minister Rashad Nabiyev got himself acquainted with the activities of the Access Zone in Yevlakh 24 Jun, 2022
- Unique solution from Technest to facilitate the feeding of stray animals - ANIMAX 23 Jun, 2022
- "Ulduzlar" Internship Program, which gives graduates a chance to work at "Azintelecom"! 22 Jun, 2022
Training on the topic “Introduction to cloud technologies and their application in business” was held for media representatives on May 25. The training took place with the support of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies and organization of AzInTelecom LLC.
The one-day training was attended by more than 20 media representatives.
The purpose of the training was to present information about the opportunities and advantages of using cloud technologies in business.
At the event, it was noted that due to flexible and profitable implementation of cloud solutions, operating costs are reduced by 30-40% and capital costs are reduced to a minimum. It was noted that thanks to increase in efficiency more and more companies use cloud services to build their businesses.
During the training, a tour was organized to the Data Center for media representatives. The guests were informed in detail about the activities, technical capabilities and services of the Data Center. It was stressed that the main factor in storing information is provision of information security. AzInTelecom LLC has ISO 27001 certificate for information security management. This is what guarantees safe and secure data protection.
It was also noted that the Data Center is the first TIER III certified data center in Azerbaijan and the South Caucasus region. It was noted that the key distinctive feature of TIER III category is concurrently maintainable engineering subsystems, redundant cooling system, back-up power supply system, back-up telecommunications infrastructure. Availability of the Data Center is 99.982%. The data center has a total area of over 700 square meters with a sufficient number of server racks, absolutely satisfying the needs, data transmission is carried out at a high speed.
It should be recalled that the Data Center was put into operation in December 2016.