- An innovation for entrepreneurs from “SİMA İmza” and PAŞA Bank! 07 Dec, 2023
- Login to the Electronic Court system is possible with “SİMA İmza”! 05 Dec, 2023
- "> "AzInTelecom" is starting the implementation of an amendment to the law on reducing the registration fee for mobile devices. 04 Dec, 2023
- Visit our stand at the InMerge Innovation Summit, held with the support of AzInTelecom 29 Nov, 2023
- Get a business loan from PASHA Bank with “SİMA İmza” without leaving the office! 28 Nov, 2023
On June 29, 2017, AzInTelecom LLC, which operates under the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan, was awarded with ISO 27001 International Information Security Standard according to the results of an independent audit of DNV GL of Norway providing certification services in more than hundred countries worldwide.
The main cause and motivation for AzInTelecom (who has already ISO 20000 certification) in obtaining ISO 27001 is to improve information security and information exchange, as well as increase transparency in management.
According to the standard's characteristics, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provided by AzInTelecom's Data Center and its technical capabilities fully comply with the information security standards required for the establishment, development and support of the Information Security Management System. This means that complex security (24/7 physical and virtual security) of data stored in AzInTelecom's Data Center is ensured, as well as client access to information is automated. Given that the same standard and principles apply to management of business processes, it is obvious that this certificate creates favourable conditions for increased transparency in management.
AzInTelecom's Regional Data Center, which has international TIER III certificate offers cloud- based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions (virtual network, virtual storage, virtual infrastructure, backup, etc.). For more information, please visit www.datamerkezi.az.